NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- These stocks go ex-dividend Wednesday, meaning an investor must purchase the stocks Tuesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Caterpillar (CAT), Cracker Barrel (CBRL), Enersis (ENI), Friedman Industries (FRD), General Dynamics (GD), Main Street Capital (MAIN), Robbins & Myers (RBN) and A. Schulman (SHLM).
All of these stocks have been given buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
Main Street Capital
Main Street Capital is a business development firm that focuses on small- and lower-middle-market companies. In the fourth quarter, Main Street completed $42.7 million investments in lower-middle-market portfolios.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 7.6% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin increased from the prior year. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 41.58% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $25.25. Shares of Main Street Capital closed Friday at $21.41.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV