One name under-$10 stock in the biotechnology and drugs complex that's starting to look very bullish is Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD), which is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, small molecule drugs known as pharmacological chaperones for the treatment of rare diseases. This stock has been blazing a trail in 2012, with shares up over 38% so far.
If you take a look at the chart for Amicus Therapeutics, you'll notice that this stock has been soaring since it hit a bottom at $2.10 in late November of last year. This stock has soared so much that its current price is quickly approaching $5 a share. This big run up in the stock is now pushing shares of FOLD up against some key breakout levels, that if hit, could lead to much higher prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV