Books-A-Million, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: BAMM) today announced that it has collected more than $100,000 in donations from customers during its annual holiday campaign. 100% of the money donated will go to the Salvation Army units that are local to BAM! stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia.
“BAM! is very proud that through the generosity of our customers we were able to help those in need this holiday season,” said Terrance G. Finley, President and Chief Operating Officer, Books-A-Million, Inc.
“Books-A-Million continues to be a valued partner of The Salvation Army as we strive to build stronger communities and serve those in need. We are extremely grateful for the generosity of Books-A-Million and its customers in support of our mission,” stated Major Sam Henry, Divisional Commander of The Salvation Army’s Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi Division.
Books-A-Million customers and associates have a long tradition of aiding The Salvation Army’s efforts during its annual holiday drive and also in the aftermath of natural disasters throughout the United States and the world.About Books-A-Million, Inc Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates 252 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million, BAM!, Books & Co. and 2nd & Charles and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company’s corporate website at www.booksamillioninc.com Follow Books-A-Million on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/booksamillion) and Facebook ( www.facebook.com/booksamillion).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV