Altria Group, Inc. (Altria) (NYSE: MO) will host a live audio webcast on Friday, January 27, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its 2011 fourth-quarter and full-year business results. The business results will be issued by means of a press release at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time the same day. The webcast can be accessed at altria.com.
During the webcast, Mr. Michael E. Szymanczyk, Altria’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Mr. Howard A. Willard, Altria’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company’s 2011 fourth-quarter and full-year business results and answer questions from the investment community and news media.
The webcast will be in a listen-only mode. Pre-event registration is
necessary; directions are posted at altria.com. An archived copy of the
webcast will be available until 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday,
February 24, 2012, at altria.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV