6. Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), offers products in cellular handsets and analog semiconductors. The company is due to release its fiscal 2012 first-quarter earnings on Jan. 19.
The company is likely to report net income of $94.6 million on sales of $389.56 million, compared to net income of $84.69 million on sales of $335.12 million recorded during the first quarter of fiscal 2011, as per the consensus estimates of analysts polled by Bloomberg. For the quarter, Skyworks is likely to report earnings of 50 cents per share, compared to earnings of 45 cents in the year-ago quarter.
Cash flow per share is seen increasing to 51 cents from 36 cents in the first quarter of fiscal 2011. EBITDA and operating profit are seen up 17% and 24%, respectively.Of the 20 analysts covering the stock, 70% recommend a buy, while the remaining suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 56.7% to $28.17 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV