9. 8x8 (EGHT) develops and markets Web-based telecommunications services. The company is scheduled to report its fiscal 2012 third-quarter results on Jan. 18.
As per the consensus estimates of analysts polled by Bloomberg, the company is likely to report net income of $2.4 million on $22.1 million sales, compared to net income of $1.5 on $17.8 million sales recorded in the 2010 third quarter. Meanwhile, 8x8 is likely to report earnings per share of 3 cents, compared to 2 cents recorded in the 2011 third quarter. EBITDA for the quarter is seen rising by 61% to $2.9 million, while operating profit is estimated to increase by 39% to $1.98 million.
Of the five analysts covering the stock, 80% recommend a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 62.8% to $5.58 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV