Journal Communications, Inc. (NYSE:JRN) will announce fourth quarter and full year 2011 earnings on Thursday, February 23, before the market opens. A conference call to discuss the results will be held that day at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. ET, 8:00 a.m. PT). The full text of the earnings announcement and accompanying financial tables will be available on the Journal Communications’ website, http://www.journalcommunications.com/investors.
To access the call, dial (866)543-6407 (domestic) or (617)213-8898 (international) at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled 10:00 a.m. CT start. The access code for the conference call is 55616976. Replays of the conference call will be available February 23 through March 1. To hear the replay, dial (888)286-8010 (domestic) or (617)801-6888 (international) at least one hour after the completion of the call. The access code for the replay is 19476841.
The live webcast will be accessible through www.journalcommunications.com/investors. An archive of the webcast will be available February 23 through March 1.
About Journal CommunicationsJournal Communications, Inc., headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was founded in 1882. We are a diversified media company with operations in radio and television broadcasting, publishing and interactive media. We own and operate 33 radio stations and 13 television stations in 12 states and operate an additional television station under a local marketing agreement. We publish the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, which serves as the only major daily newspaper for the Milwaukee metropolitan area, and community newspapers and shoppers in Wisconsin. Our interactive media assets build on our strong publishing and broadcast brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV