Rayonier (NYSE:RYN) today announced the tax reporting information for its 2011 cash distributions (dividends) on its Common Stock.
The dividends, totaling $1.52 per share, adjusted for the 3 for 2 stock split distributed on August 24, 2011, were paid quarterly as follows: $0.36 on March 31, 2011; $0.36 on June 30, 2011; $0.40 on Sept. 30, 2011; and $0.40 on Dec. 31, 2011, and are classified for income tax purposes as $1.52 (100%) Capital Gain Distribution, taxed at a maximum rate of 15 percent.
The following table summarizes the income tax treatment of the company's 2011 dividends. All numbers in the table are reported on a post-split basis and reflect an 11 percent increase effective in the third quarter.
2011 Dividend Tax Reporting Information (Form 1099-DIV)Rayonier Inc. Common Stock: RYN CUSIP 754907103
|Record Date||Payable Date||Cash Distribution Per Share||Capital Gain|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV