ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN), a real estate investment trust, declared a quarterly dividend of 38.5 cents per share payable February 15, 2012 to common shareholders of record on January 31, 2012. The dividend represents an annualized rate of $1.54 per share. National Retail Properties has paid increased annual dividends per share for 22 consecutive years and is one of only four publicly traded REITs and 105 publicly traded companies in America to have increased annual dividends for 22 or more consecutive years.
National Retail Properties invests primarily in high-quality retail properties subject generally to long-term, net leases. As of September 30, 2011, the company owned 1,298 Investment Properties in 47 states with a gross leasable area of approximately 15.3 million square feet. For more information on the company, visit www.nnnreit.com.
SOURCE National Retail Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV