URS Corporation (NYSE: URS) today announced that it has been awarded a contract by DTE Energy to provide engineering, procurement and construction services for the installation of a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system at its Monroe Power Plant in Michigan. The three-year contract has a maximum value of $157 million to URS.
“We are very pleased to continue our decades-long relationship with DTE Energy as it implements this significant air quality retrofit project at the Monroe Power Plant, said Robert Zaist, President of Energy & Construction for URS. “The Monroe Power Plant is DTE Energy’s largest generating plant and the fourth largest coal-fired plant in the country.”
URS Corporation (NYSE: URS) is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial and commercial, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has more than 47,000 employees in a network of offices in more than 40 countries ( www.urs.com).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV