1st United Bancorp Stock Upgraded (FUBC)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 702.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.23 million to $1.40 million.
- The gross profit margin for 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 80.00%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, FUBC's net profit margin of 9.60% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 522.25% to $5.79 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 522.25%, 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 1553.69%.
- 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC reported lower earnings of $0.08 versus $0.29 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.14 versus $0.08).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.