So, I’ve been with the company a little over a year. We are focused very much on these strategic growth initiatives, driving our EP adoption, launching our vascular business and achieving operating excellence in all that we do. We’ll talk more about these later in the slides. But relative to driving our EP adoption, we are – have launched new products but we’ll be launching new products going forward. We continue to invest heavily in clinical data and the publication of that data when it comes out.
We’ve done a significant upgrade of our commercial team especially in the US, we’ve hired and have established in my opinion one of the best training centers for a company anywhere. And it really I think goes to a lot of success we’ve seen in EP and we’ll see in the vascular space. On the vascular side, again, it’s all about Magellan and we’ll go into detail on that and lastly, operational excellence.
Relative to that last component, since I’ve joined the company, we have added a number of new experienced senior officers to the company. We’re very proud of our leadership team at Hansen Medical and we are very focused on commercial execution.
So, let’s talk about electrophysiology. Many of you are familiar with the Sensei Robotic system, I’ll just focus on this quickly for a second to remind you all, consists of two components. There is a capital component and a disposable component.The capital consists of two components there is a workstation which you see in this picture, as a physician setting at a console, joystick in his hand. He’s got visual cues in front of him that you would have if you are standing beside the patient. And he’s able to manipulate the catheter up to 100 feet away from the patient’s bed, outside the radiation field not wearing lead.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV