DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Jan. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) announced today that it will release fourth quarter 2011 earnings at 6:00 a.m. Central Time ( 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time) on Wednesday, January 25, 2012. Later that morning, Dover will host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Central Time ( 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss these results.
To participate on the conference call, please dial 1-888-802-8577 (domestic) or 1-973-935-8754, reservation number 42636854. Due to the expected number of callers, please dial in at least 15 minutes before the conference is to begin and ask to be connected to the Dover Corporation teleconference.
A live audio webcast will also be available on the company website at http://www.dovercorporation.com. Additionally, a replay of the conference call will be available from 12:30 p.m. Central Time, January 25 until 10:59 p.m. Central Time, February 8, by dialing 1-800-585-8367 (domestic) or 1-404-537 -3406. The access code is 42636854.
Dover Corporation is a multi-billion dollar diversified global manufacturer. For over 50 years, Dover has been providing its customers with outstanding products and services that reflect the company's commitment to operational excellence, innovation and market leadership. The company focuses on innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through its four major operating segments: Communication Technologies, Energy, Engineered Systems and Printing & Identification. Dover employs over 34,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. Additional information is available at www.dovercorporation.com.SOURCE Dover Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV