Douglas Emmett, Inc. (NYSE: DEI), a real estate investment trust (REIT), today announced that all of the 2011 dividends relating to its common stock (CUSIP #25960P109) will be treated as a return of capital for United States federal income tax purposes:
|Record Date||Paid Date||Dividend Per Share||Ordinary Income %||Capital Gain %||Return of Capital %|
As noted above, the common stock dividend of $0.10 per share paid on January 14, 2011, with a record date of December 31, 2010, has been allocated to 2011. The common stock dividend of $0.13 per share that will be paid on January 13, 2012, with a record date of December 30, 2011, will be allocated to 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV