CLEVELAND, Jan. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Estates Realty Corporation (NYSE, NASDAQ: AEC) announced today that it closed on a $350 million senior unsecured revolving credit facility. This amended and restated credit facility will replace the Company's current $250 million facility and the new facility will have a four-year term, with a one-year extension option.
PNC Capital Markets LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC acted as Co-Lead Arrangers of the facility. PNC Bank, National Association is the Administrative Agent and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is the Syndication Agent.
Bank of America, N.A., Citibank, N.A., and RBS Citizens, N.A. are serving as Documentation Agents. The other participating banks are Raymond James Bank, FSB and US Bank, N.A."This new credit facility has more favorable pricing and further enhances our financial flexibility," said Lou Fatica, chief financial officer. "With this facility, we continue to strengthen our unsecured credit profile," Fatica added. Associated Estates is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") and is a member of the Russell 2000 and the MSCI US REIT Indices. The Company is headquartered in Richmond Heights, Ohio. Associated Estates' portfolio consists of 53 properties containing 13,908 units located in eight states. For more information about the Company, please visit its website at AssociatedEstates.com. For more information, please contact: Jeremy Goldberg(216) 797-8715 SOURCE Associated Estates Realty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV