Another discount, a big benefit for our customer is that they can get discounted rates on Priority and Express over the rates at the retail post office and so those discounts range from about 2% to 21% discounts, even higher if you meet certain volume requirements, you can get 30% discount rates. You get discounts on package, tracking and confirmation services. And then as an electronic solution, our solution makes it easier for customers to manage their package and shipping. We can automatically send emails to customers that can automatically return an email when it’s scanned and delivered. Customers have more ability, visibility in the process. We can hide the postage values which is a popular feature with e-commerce merchants.
So that’s how our customers can print postage using our software application. In addition we have integrations, where customers use the front end integration to print postage. Couple of our key ones, ones with Microsoft on the small business side. So, we are integrated with Office. Customers can, a lot of small businesses typically print the address on the envelope using Word. So we integrate with Word and they can pull on the postage from their Stamps account and print out the postage and the address all within one step from the Word application. This is in the envelopes and labels feature as well as the Mail Merge feature which is also popular with small businesses.
On the shipping side where we are targeting shipping customers, we have an integration with Amazon into their merchant market place. So any Amazon merchant selling on Amazon’s merchant market place where they are filling the goods, when they got to process the transaction, they have an option to print out a shipping label for their package and that’s a exclusive partnership arrangement we have with Amazon to integrate and provide them the postage on the backend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV