PLATTEVILLE, Colo., Jan. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE Amex: SYRG), a domestic oil and gas exploration and production company focused in the Denver-Julesburg Basin (the "D-J Basin"), today provided an update on the Company's recently drilled wells at its prospects known as the Margil, Haythorn, Cletcher, and Leffler.
On its DeClar farm-in, Synergy has drilled, completed and brought on-line six-wells at the first Margil drill site. The six wells produced 212 barrels of oil equivalent per day during December 2011, the first full month of production. All six wells were drilled to the J-Sand. Four of the six wells were completed in the Codell, one well was completed in the J-Sand, and one well was dually completed in the Codell / Niobrara formations. The dual completion well is currently producing from the Niobrara formation and the Codell formation is behind a bridge plug. Due to weather and right-of-way issues affecting pipeline construction, the Company encountered slight delays on first production which was expected during the last week of October 2011; however, the six Margil wells are currently flowing into the pipeline with no constraints. Synergy holds a 100% working interest (WI) and an 80% net revenue interest (NRI) at the Margil six-well prospect.
At the second Margil drilling location, all five wells were drilled to the J-Sand and completion activities are underway. Synergy expects first production from the five-well Margil prospect in February 2012. The Company owns a 100% WI and an 80% NRI on the prospect.Haythorn Five-Well Prospect Sees First Production All five Haythorn wells were successfully drilled and completed in the Codell formation. The five wells commenced production during the first week of January and initial "30-day" results will be available in February. Synergy owns a 100% WI and 82% NRI in the wells.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV