CARTHAGE, Mo., Jan. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leggett & Platt (NYSE:LEG) today announced it completed its purchase of Western Pneumatic Tube Holding, LLC. The transaction was announced December 20, 2011.
Western is a leading provider to the aerospace industry of integral components for critical aircraft systems. The company specializes in fabricating thin-walled, large diameter, welded tubing and specialty formed products from titanium, nickel-based alloys, stainless steels and other high strength metals for leading aerospace suppliers and OEMs. The company is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, employs approximately 140 people, and had 2011 sales of $57 million.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit Leggett's website at www.leggett.com.COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) is a diversified manufacturer (and member of the S&P 500) that conceives, designs and produces a variety of engineered components and products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. The 129-year-old firm is comprised of 20 business units, 18,000 employee-partners, and 130 manufacturing facilities located in 18 countries. CONTACT: Investor Relations, (417) 358-8131 or firstname.lastname@example.org David M. DeSonier, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Investor Relations Susan R. McCoy, Staff Vice President of Investor Relations SOURCE Leggett & Platt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV