Clean Energy Fuels
Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE), together with its wholly owned subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of selling natural gas fueling solutions to its customers, primarily in the U.S. and Canada. This stock is trading up 5.8% at $13.83 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.85 millionAverage Volume: 874,976 Volume % Change: 189% From a technical standpoint, CLNE is getting very close to triggering a major breakout today above some overhead resistance levels at $13.65 and $13.99 on monster volume. At last check, CLNE hit a high of $14.10 which is just 37 cents below its next big overhead resistance level at $14.47. Market players should be watching this stock like a hawk for a sustained high-volume move and close over $14.47. If we get that action soon, then this stock has the potential for a big spike higher towards $16 to $18 in the near future. Clean Energy Fuels is rated D+ sell by TheStreet Ratings. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, including Fossil (FOSL), Urban Outfitters (URBN) and Zilow (Z), check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV