Qlik Technologies (QLIK), through its wholly owned subsidiaries, sells software solutions that deliver data analysis and reporting solutions. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $25.28 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 807,000Average Volume: 1.1 million Volume % Change: 52% From a technical standpoint, QLIK is gapping up strong today on decent volume and is flirting with some near-term overhead resistance at $25.38. Traders should now look for a sustained high-volume move and close above $25.38 to signal that this stock wants to continue its uptrend back towards its 50-day moving average of $27.13. Look for volume at the close that's near or above 1.1 million shares. Qlik Technologies is rated D+ sell by TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV