Seagate Technology (STX) designs, manufactures, markets and sells hard disk drives. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $19.22 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 15.4 millionAverage Volume: 10.9 million Volume % Change: 140% From a technical standpoint, STX has started to trigger a major breakout trade today now that this stock has moved above some major overhead resistance at $18.60 on monster volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in STX as long as the stock closes above $18.60 and near its daily highs. Seagate, which is rated C hold by TheStreet Ratings, is one of the top-yielding computer hardware stocks and shows up on a list of 10 Dividend Stocks to Keep You Safe Into 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV