Tractor Supply (TSCO) is an operator of retail farm and ranch stores in the U.S. The stock is trading up 9.2% at $79.68 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.35 millionAverage Volume: 726,276 Volume % Change: 442% From a technical standpoint, TSCO is gapping up and breaking out above some major overhead resistance at $78.22 today on monster volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in the near future if TSCO can close above $78.22 and near its daily highs today. Keep in mind that TSCO is now trading at all-time highs, which is very bullish. Often when a stock hits $80, it will continue its uptrend towards $100. Tractor Supply is one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated specialty retail stocks, with a B+ buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV