Leap Wireless International
Leap Wireless International (LEAP) is a wireless communications carrier that offers digital wireless services in the U.S. under the Cricket brand. The stock is trading up 9.8% at $10.18 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.99 millionAverage Volume: 2.1 million Volume % Change: 76% From a technical standpoint, LEAP has started to flirt with a big breakout today above $10.04 and $10.35 on decent volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that this stock wants to re-test its 200-day moving average of $11.32. Look for volume that's above 2.08 million to signal that the 200-day is next to get hit for LEAP. Any high-volume move above the 200-day should then be considered very bullish price action. Leap is rated D sell by TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV