Travelzoo (TZOO) is a global Internet media company. Travelzoo informs over 22 million subscribers worldwide, as well as millions of Website users, about the best travel, entertainment and local deals available from thousands of companies. The stock is trading up 2% at $30.40 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 763,000Average Volume: 636,473 Volume % Change: 105% From a technical standpoint, TZOO has flirted a few times intraday today with a big breakout above some near-term overhead resistance at $29.88 and $30.60. Market players should look for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. At last check, volume today is already well above its average, so watch how the stock closes. If we get a strong close near the daily highs, then I would look for TZOO to re-test $35 to $36 or potentially trend even higher in the near future. Travelzoo is rated C hold by TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV