Another name that insiders are jumping into here is Glu Mobile (GLUU), which designs, markets and sells mobile games. Insiders are clearing sniffing out some deep value here since this stock is down by over 40% in the last six months.
Glu Mobile has a market cap of $192.27 million and an enterprise value of $155.32 million. This stock trades at a price-to-sales of 2.89 and it trades at a price-to-book of 3.30. Its estimated growth rate for this year is -87.5%, and for next year it's pegged at -33.3%. This is a cash-rich company, with a total cash position on its balance sheet of $37.05 million and total debt of zero.A director just bought 68,945 shares, or around $205,000 worth of stock, at $3 per share. This same director also just bought over $1.7 million worth of stock at $2.99 to $3 per share. From a technical standpoint, GLUU is currently trading above its 50-day moving average and below its 200-day moving average, which is neutral trendwise. This stock has started to find some buying support at around $2.89 to $2.95 in the last few months. As long as those levels hold as support then this stock could be putting in a near-term bottom and preparing to trend much higher. If you're bullish on GLUU, then you could be a buyer once this stock closes back above its 50-day moving average of $3.20 with volume. Look for volume that's near or above its three-month average action of 1.4 million shares. If we get that move soon, then I would add to any long positions once GLUU takes out its 200-day moving average of $3.73 and some major near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.81 to $3.89 with volume. A high-volume move above those levels will trigger a big breakout for GLUU. I would simply use a mental stop that's right below $2.89 or even down to $2.55 a share if you want to give it more room. TheStreet Ratings rates Glu Mobile a D- sell.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV