To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Kirby (KEX): "It isn't done going up. We've got oil in all of the wrong places and we send it to the right ones by barge."
Nucor (NUE): "I think that Nucor will deliver and I'm not worried."Schlumberger (SLB): "It has become radically out of favor, but the company is on a path of long-term greatness. I say you pull the trigger and buy." Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG): "I think that this one is good. All of these oils came down a lot. When they come in, you need too buy, buy, buy." Network Appliance (NTAP): "I'd probably hold here. We need to see how bad the flooding in Thailand recedes. I don't want you to sell it." Dryships (DRYS): "No. Go with Nordic American Tanker (NAT). I think that one will be terrific in 2012." Carbo Ceramics (CRR): "I'm worried about this one being replaced by other technologies. If we see that, I say sell, sell, sell." Robert Half International (RHI): "I like this stock since employment is coming back. I would want to own it." American Woodmark (AMWD): "I looked at this one but I don't have a good handle on it. The chart is great and the sector is coming back, but I can't call a bottom." Walgreens (WAG): "I'm worried about Walgreens. Despite the stores looking great, I'm still worried and I'm not going to recommend it until a 3% yield." Knightsbridge Tankers (VLCCF): "I don't like to reinvent the wheel. I'm sticking with Nordic American Tanker (NAT). The dividend there is in great shape." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV