CHICAGO, Jan. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI), today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss fourth quarter and full year results. The call can be accessed live on Old Republic's website at www.oldrepublic.com .
Investors may access a replay of the call by dialing 877-870-5176, passcode 4814817, which will be available through February 2, 2012. The replay will also be available on Old Republic International's website through February 26, 2012.
About Old Republic
Chicago-based Old Republic International Corporation is an insurance holding company whose subsidiaries market, underwrite and provide risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, mortgage guaranty and title insurance fields. One of the nation's 50 largest publicly held insurance organizations, Old Republic has assets of approximately $16.0 billion and common shareholders' equity of nearly $3.8 billion or $14.98 per share. Its current stock market valuation is approximately $2.4 billion or $9.26 per share.
SOURCE Old Republic International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV