1. Metals USA Holdings (MUSA) provides processed carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, red metals and manufactured metal components. The company operates through three main groups: plates and shapes, flat-rolled and non-ferrous, and building products group.
For the 2011 third quarter, MUSA recorded net sales of $492.3 million, up 43% compared to the third quarter of 2010, while earnings per diluted share were 45 cents compared to 16 cents for the third quarter of 2010.
Net sales for the first nine months of 2011 stood at $1.43 billion, up 48% from net sales of $968.2 million for the same period prior year.Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, seven recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. The stock' average 12-month price target is $17.13, about 33.9% higher than the current price, a Bloomberg consensus shows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV