2. Allegheny Technologies (ATI) is a diversified specialty metals producer.
For the 2011 third quarter, ATI reported sales of $1.35 billion, up 28% from the third quarter previous year. During the quarter, segment operating profit increased 157% and net income stood at $62.3 million, or 56 cents per share.
For fiscal 2011, ATI expects revenue of $5.2 billion.In December 2011, ATI signed a long-term sourcing agreement with Goodrich Corporation (GR) for the supply of aerospace forgings used in landing gear components. Of the 14 analysts covering the stock, 71% recommend buying and 21% suggest a hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $63.20, about 26.4% higher than the current price, a Bloomberg consensus shows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV