Prasco® Launches Authorized Generic Of Shire's Carbatrol®
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Carbatrol may cause serious side effects such as irregular heartbeat (such as pounding heartbeat or shortness of breath) and liver problems (such as yellowing of your skin).
The most common side effects of Carbatrol include dizziness, drowsiness, unsteadiness, nausea and vomiting.
Do not crush, chew or break Carbatrol capsules or the beads inside of the capsules.You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. P lease see Full Prescribing Information a n d Medication Guide, including Boxed W A RNING regarding Serious Skin Reactions and Serious Blood Problems. SOURCE Prasco Laboratories
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV