2012 BMW 3-Series
Congrats to Cadillac for unveiling the ATS, but the competition is not exactly standing still.
Hours after Cadillac unveiled the ATS, BMW showed its 2012 3-Series, which is faster, roomier and more fuel efficient than its predecessor.
The car will go on sale in February and will be available in a hybrid."BMW has taken very few risks with the car that accounts for a third of its total sales," said Edmunds' InsideLine.com contributor Michael Taylor. "Such is the planning in Munich that the 3 Series shares parts with other family members, both lesser and greater." BMW had a good year in 2011, posting its best sales results ever as worldwide sales rose 14%, to 1.7 million. In the U.S, a 15% December sales increase enabled BMW to surpass Mercedes as the No. 1 luxury brand, with annual sales of 247,907. The two had battled to replace Lexus as the top luxury brand in the U.S. "BMW Group sales momentum has been increasing all year and this new burst of consumer confidence filled our dealer showrooms, putting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV