The Bancorp Bank (“Bancorp”), a wholly owned subsidiary of The Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBBK), is pleased to announce that it will be the issuing Bank for Suze Orman’s Approved Prepaid MasterCard ®.
The Bancorp and Suze Orman launched The Approved Prepaid MasterCard to empower Americans to effectively manage their finances. Orman, a longtime financial crusader, is inviting consumers to join her “PEOPLE FIRST” movement with her Approved Card.
Suze Orman said: “For me, The Approved Card is a mission. It’s the single most important thing I’ve done in my whole career. This is my answer for all those who are looking for a better way to bank, use plastic and feel secure knowing that their interests are being put before fees and profit motives. People are tired of not getting fair financial deals.”
The Approved Card created by Suze Orman carries her name and a promise of excellent benefits and value with no hidden fees. The Approved Card offers a wide array of benefits for a prepaid card, such as identity theft protection, TransUnion credit scores, reports, monitoring, transparent and competitive fees, as well as money management tools.“The Bancorp is thrilled to partner with a financial pioneer like Suze Orman to introduce a product that aligns so well with our values. It is critical that cardholders clearly understand the fees that they will incur when using their financial instruments. With the Approved Card, fees are in keeping with our industry best practices and the cardholder will not be surprised by any charges to their accounts,” offered Jeremy Kuiper, Managing Director of The Bancorp Payment Solutions Division. The Approved Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated and may be used everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV