Dex One Corporation To Announce Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Results On March 1, 2012
Dex One Corporation (NYSE: DEXO) will release fourth quarter and full year 2011 results on Thursday, March 1, 2012, at approximately 6:30 a.m. (ET). The release will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the company’s website, www.DexOne.com. The company invites investors and other interested parties to participate in a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (ET) on the same day to hear commentary regarding results. Alfred Mockett, CEO, and Gregory Freiberg, executive vice president and CFO, will host the call. Remarks will be followed by a question and answer session.
Individuals within the United States can access the call by dialing 800-857-9771 - others should dial 517-308-9319. The pass code for the call is “Dex One.” In order to ensure a prompt start time, please dial into the call by 8:20 a.m. (ET). In addition, a live webcast will be available at www.DexOne.com and an archived version will be accessible for up to one year. A replay of the conference call can also be accessed from within the United States by dialing 866-416-1172 and internationally by dialing 203-369-0713. There is no pass code for the telephonic replay, which will be available through March 15, 2012.
About Dex One Corporation
Dex One Corporation (NYSE: DEXO) is a leading marketing solutions provider helping local businesses and their customers connect wherever and whenever they choose to search. Building on its heritage of delivering print-based solutions, the company provides integrated products and services to help its clients establish their digital presence and generate leads. Dex One’s locally based marketing experts offer a broad network of local marketing solutions including online, mobile and print search solutions, such as DexKnows.com. For more information, visit www.DexOne.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV