RADVISION Receives 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product Of The Year Award
RADVISION (Nasdaq: RVSN) announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named RADVISION a recipient of the 2011 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award for its SCOPIA® Mobile HD Video Conferencing solution. RADVISION SCOPIA Mobile v3 debuted in October 2011 as the industry’s first standards-based mobile video application to enable HD video conferencing, data collaboration with review capabilities, conference call control, moderation, and administration all through an intuitive user interface.
With click-to-participate capabilities, users can join standards-based video conferences with full two-way video and see up to 28 participants simultaneously. Through SCOPIA video infrastructure, SCOPIA Mobile can connect to telepresence systems, standards-based HD video conferencing systems and unified communications applications such as Microsoft Lync for unmatched interoperability. Additional highlights include:
- Unparalleled data collaboration with review capabilities
- Optimized meeting control, moderation and administration
- Intelligent network utilization over broadband wireless and Wi-Fi
“I am happy to grant RADVISION with a Product of the Year Award. The editors of INTERNET TELEPHONY have verified that SCOPIA Mobile displays quality and innovation plus meets real needs in the marketplace,” stated Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “I would like to congratulate the entire RADVISION team for its commitment to advancing IP communication technologies.”
“We are honored by this recognition from TMCnet. SCOPIA Mobile has been tremendously well received in the industry, and in recent sales, it’s surfaced as a significant differentiator against our competitors,” said Teddy Flatau, RADVISION vice president of product management. “As the bring-your-own-device, or BYOD, phenomenon continues to penetrate the workplace, workers expect an enterprise-grade mobile video experience, and only RADVISION delivers that today.”RADVISION will be demonstrating SCOPIA Mobile later this month at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2012, booth no. 12B86.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV