United Therapeutics Corporation Stock Upgraded (UTHR)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- UTHR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.29 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, UTHR has a quick ratio of 1.84, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP is currently very high, coming in at 91.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 41.80% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts