BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) today announced that the Company will present at the BOCEMb Noble Financial Capital Markets Eighth Annual Equity Conference to be held Tuesday, January 17 and Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.
Richard M. Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 12:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. The presentation will also be available via a live audio webcast at the following link: http://noble.mediasite.com/mediasite/Viewer/?peid=996018014dda41a58a97be522556fcd41d.
Following the presentation, a replay will be available through BioScrip's website at www.bioscrip.com under the "Investors" section and will remain available for two weeks after the actual presentation date.
About BioScripBioScrip, Inc. ( www.bioscrip.com) (Nasdaq: BIOS) is a national provider of specialty pharmacy and home health services that partners with patients, physicians, hospitals, healthcare payors and pharmaceutical manufacturers to provide clinical management solutions and delivery of cost-effective access to prescription medications and home health services. Our services are designed to improve clinical outcomes with chronic and acute healthcare conditions while controlling overall healthcare costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV