3. Southwestern Energy (SWN)
Company profile: Southwestern Energy is an explorer and producer of natural gas from Pennsylvania to East Texas.Share performance: up 2,454% Investors takeout: The biggest shareholder is Capital Research Global Investors (American Funds), at 5% of the total shares, and that holding remained steady with the previous quarter.
2.Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Company profile: Cliffs Natural Resources is the biggest producer of iron ore in North America, operating nearly half of total mine capacity. Share performance: up 2,812% Investor takeout: Capital Research Global Investors (American Funds), at 9.4%, holds almost double that of the next-largest shareholder, a stake that remained flat in the third quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV