5. Range Resources (RRC)
Company profile: Range Resources explores for and produces natural gas in the U.S. "The company focuses on unconventional plays, with large acreage positions in the Marcellus Shale, Virginia, Mid-Continent and Permian regions," Morningstar says.Share performance: up 1,903% Investors takeout: T. Rowe Price, the biggest shareholder by far, cut its stake by about 20% in the third quarter, bringing its holding to 2.2%.
4. Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Company profile: The company develops, produces and sells a robotic system for assisting minimally invasive surgery called the "da Vinci" system. Share performance: up 2,195% Investors takeout: The total number of owners grew by 36% over the past eight quarters to Sept. 30, but the top 10 owners trimmed their stakes by a miniscule amount.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV