- The complaint suggests that Mr. Petit passed inside information to Mr. Arrowood just prior to Mr. Arrowood's October 25, 2007 purchase of Matria stock. In fact, they had not spoken for two weeks nor flown together for almost three weeks prior to that date.
- In December 2007, Mr. Arrowood was assisting Mr. Petit in purchasing a newer airplane. As a result, Mr. Petit and Mr. Arrowood had numerous telephone calls during December and January about aircrafts. Unbeknownst to Mr. Petit, Mr. Arrowood purchased Matria stock in December 2007.
- During that same period, Matria's Board of Directors was exploring the possibilities of the sale of Matria. On January 28, 2008, the Company publicly announced it was being acquired.
- Mr. Arrowood's profit from the sale of this stock six months after the announcement of the acquisition was $9,900, not $94,000 as alleged by the SEC.
Counsel For Former Matria Healthcare Chairman And CEO Parker H. Petit Deny SEC Claims
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.