Friday's Closing Price: $77.17
12-Month Median Price Target: $83.50Implied Potential Return: 8.2% Forward Annual Dividend Yield: N/A Current Analyst Coverage Breakdown: Of the 25 analysts covering the shares, 10 have either strong buy (7) or buy (3) ratings vs. 13 holds, one underperform and one sell. Commentary: Under Armour is slated to release its fiscal fourth-quarter results on Jan. 26, and Wall Street is expecting earnings of 63 cents a share in the December-ended period on revenue of $405.3 million. The Baltimore-based maker of athletic apparel has seen its stock jump nearly 37% in the past year, pushing its forward price-to-earnings multiple to 33X. The lukewarm analyst sentiment on the company reflects concerns about valuation and slowing topline growth. An in-line revenue performance from UnderArmour in the fourth quarter would be a sequential decline from the company's third-quarter total of $465.5 million, but it would still be an increase of 35% from its year-ago total of $301.2 million. Check out TheStreet's quote page for Under Armour for year-to-date share performance, analyst ratings, earnings estimates and much more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV