ANNAPOLIS, Md., Jan. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE Amex: PIP), a biodefense company developing medical countermeasures against biological and chemical threats, announced today that Eric I. Richman, President and Chief Executive Officer will present at the Noble Financial Capital Markets Eighth Annual Equity Conference on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 3:30 pm EST in the Volga Room/Room 2 at the Hard Rock Hotel, Hollywood Florida.
Mr. Richman will also be available to participate in one-on-one meetings at the conference.
Event: Noble Financial Capital Markets 8th Annual Equity Conference Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 Place: Hollywood, Florida; Hard Rock Hotel; Volga Room / Room 2 Time: 3:30 pm EST
About PharmAthene, Inc.PharmAthene was formed to meet the critical needs of the United States and its allies by developing and commercializing medical countermeasures against biological and chemical weapons. PharmAthene's lead product development programs include:
- SparVax™ - a second generation recombinant protective antigen (rPA) anthrax vaccine
- Valortim® - a fully human monoclonal antibody for the prevention and treatment of anthrax infection
- Recombinant BChE - a novel bioscavenger for the prevention and treatment of morbidity and mortality associated with exposure to chemical nerve agents
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts