ATLANTA, Jan. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: GTN and GTN.A) announced today that Robert A. Beizer, the Company's Vice President for Law and Development and Secretary, will retire effective February 29, 2012. Kevin P. Latek, a partner in the Washington, DC office of Dow Lohnes PLLC who has significant experience representing broadcasting companies, will join the Company as Vice President Law and Development and succeed Mr. Beizer effective March 1, 2012.
Gray Television, Inc. Gray Television, Inc. is a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Gray currently operates 36 television stations serving 30 markets. We broadcast a primary channel from each of our stations and also operate at least one digital second channel from the majority of our stations. Each of our primary channels are affiliated with either CBS (17 channels), NBC (10 channels), ABC (8 channels) or FOX (1 channel). In addition, we currently operate 40 digital second channels that are affiliated with either ABC (1 channel), FOX (4 channels), CW (8 channels), MyNetworkTV (18 channels), Untamed Sports (1 channel) and The Country Network (1 channel) or are operated as local news/weather channels (7 channels).
Web site: www.gray.tv
SOURCE Gray Television, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV