To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Groupon (GRPN): "I'm not a fan of the company. I could replicate that company for a lot less than its $12 billion market cap."First Niagara Financial (FNFG): "I going to go bullish on this one. If others can rally, this one can rally." Fortinet (FTNT): "I think you should get involved with this one. This one is going higher." Rio Tinto (RIO): "I like this one, but I like Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) more." Linn Energy (LINE): "I'd rather have you in their new offering than selling right now." Human Genome Sciences (HGSI): "No, that's too speculative for me. I don't want to touch it." First Solar (FSLR): "There's been insider buying and the stock is deeply depressed. I'd take half off the table and let the rest run. It's a short squeeze and every dog has its day." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV