- Shares of Bank of America (BAC - Get Report) closed at $6.18 Friday, declining 57% from a year earlier. The shares traded for 6.9 times the consensus 2012 EPS estimate of 91 cents and for 0.5 times tangible book value, according to HighlineFI.
- JPMorgan Chase (JPM - Get Report) closed at $35.36 Friday, for a one-year decline of 18%. The shares traded for 7.4 times the consensus 2012 EPS estimate of $4.81, and 1.2 times tangible book value.
- Shares of Wells Fargo (WFC - Get Report), closed at $28.94 Friday, sliding 9% from a year earlier. The shares traded for nine times the consensus 2012 EPS estimate of $3.21 and 1.9 times tangible book value.
- Citigroup (C - Get Report) closed at $28.55, declining 42% from a year earlier. The shares traded for 6.6 times the consensus 2012 EPS estimate of $4.32, and for 0.6 times tangible book value.
10 Regional Banks: Fourth-Quarter Earnings Preview (Update 4)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.