PHOENIX, Jan. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE Amex: IHT) today announced that its Board of Trustees approved the payment of an annual dividend of $0.01 per share to shareholders of record on January 23, 2012, payable on January 31, 2012. This dividend continues InnSuites' uninterrupted 42-year history of paying dividends each year on its Shares of Beneficial Interest.
Your Suite Choice® - Value ConceptInnSuites Hospitality Trust is a mid-market studio and two-room suite hospitality business trust operating InnSuites Boutique Hotel Collection of 56 hotels. For reservations, call 1-888-INNSUITES, or visit www.innsuites.com or www.ibchotel.com. For investor information, visit www.innsuitestrust.com.
Certain matters within this press release may be discussed using forward-looking language as specified in the 1995 Private Securities Litigation Reform Act and we intend that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe-harbor created thereby. InnSuites Hospitality Trust cautions that these statements may involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results or performance to differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements contained herein.
SOURCE InnSuites Hospitality Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV