Potentially Unfair Tender Offer For Inhibitex Triggers Shareholder-Claim Investigation By Securities Class Action Lawyers At Goldfarb Branham LLP
DALLAS, Jan. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb Branham LLP are investigating whether certain officers and directors of Inhibitex, Inc. (NASDAQ: INHX) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to a tender offer sale of the company for $26.00 in cash per share to Bristol-Myers Squibb. Concerned Inhibitex investors are encouraged to contact class action attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"An analyst has targeted the Inhibitex stock price at $34," said Hamilton Lindley. "While Bristol Myers may be losing patent protection on three of its four top drugs Inhibitex has powerful drugs for Hepatitits C—a $20 billion market. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to ensure that the Inhibitex stockholders receive the most money and information that the law allows."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Inhibitex investors – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.Hamilton LindleyGoldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbbranham.com SOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV