FREEHOLD, N.J., Jan. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR), a real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in net-leased industrial properties, will host its First Quarter 2012 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call. Senior management will discuss the results, current market conditions and future outlook on Thursday, February 9, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Monmouth Real Estate's first quarter financial results will be released on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 and will be available on the company website at www.mreic.com in the "Financial Information & Filings" section.
To participate in the webcast select the microphone icon at the top of the homepage on the company's website at www.mreic.com. Interested parties can also participate via conference call by calling toll free 877-317-6789 (domestically) or 412-317-6789 (internationally).
The replay of the conference call will be available at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 9, 2012. It will be available until March 10, 2011, and can be accessed by dialing toll free 877-344-7529 (domestically) and 412-317-0088 (internationally) and entering the passcode 10008445. A transcript of the call and the webcast replay will be available at the company's website, www.mreic.com.Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp., which was organized in 1968, is a publicly-owned real estate investment trust specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company's portfolio consists of sixty-eight industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-five states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities. SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV