MYR Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (MYRG)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MYRG's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.10 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.93 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- MYR GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 5.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MYR GROUP INC reported lower earnings of $0.77 versus $0.84 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.85 versus $0.77).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Construction & Engineering industry average. The net income increased by 8.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $3.90 million to $4.22 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.