Grupo Televisa S.A. Stock Upgraded (TV)
- The gross profit margin for GRUPO TELEVISA SAB is rather high; currently it is at 56.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.30% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 74.49% to $258.57 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GRUPO TELEVISA SAB has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 13.45%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, GRUPO TELEVISA SAB has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 20.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 33.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.