NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Charles River Laboratories International Inc. rose 17.3 percent to $32.47.
Cobalt International Energy Inc. rose 13.8 percent to $18.05.
Emulex Corp. rose 13.3 percent to $8.37.DSW Inc. rose 12.8 percent to $48.11. BorgWarner Inc. rose 12.3 percent to $72.25. RTI International Metals Inc. rose 10.7 percent to $25.91. Pandora Media Inc. rose 9.8 percent to $11.48. Genie Energy Ltd. rose 9.1 percent to $9.15. Skechers USA Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $12.42. Nexen Inc. rose 8.3 percent to $18.09.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV